Our goal is that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, you may simply return your purchase within 30 days of the ship date with original packaging.
Before You Return
1. Due to Health Code Regulations and hygiene concerns, we will NOT accept returns on the following products:
- Wigs, hair extensions and hair pieces
- Hair brushes, nail polish and make-up / Cosmetics.
- Clipper blades and other blades.
- Body jewelry and fashion earrings.
2. All returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
3. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to receive your return authorization. If item is defective or damaged in shipping, we will issue a pre-paid return shipping label. In all other cases, buyer is responsible for return shipping and may ship back the item using the carrier of his/her choice.
2. To qualify for a refund, all items need to be returned unused and in their original condition, including the original packaging and containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, all accessories. There are no refunds on any item(s) that has been used or don’t have its original packaging.
3. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 5 days of delivery and we will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
4. To cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible. If your order has not yet shipped, we will immediately refund your payment. If your order has shipped, we will refund your payment (Original shipping charge will be deducted) as soon as we have received the item(s) back from you and processed them at our warehouse.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Prior to buying, please check with your country’s customs office to determine the additional costs.
Custom fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick up packages. These fees are not considered as additional shipping charges.
We will not under-value merchandise or mark an item as a gift on custom forms. Doing so is against the U.S. and international laws.
Damage Caused by Improper Voltage
Please note that we will not accept returns on products damaged due to use of an inappropriate power supply. Electric/Electronic products sold by Shopolle.com require 120volts of power (i.e., 120V/60Hz) as is standard for North America. If you live elsewhere, you’ll need both plug and power converters to avoid damaging products purchased from us.
We do not sell any kind of converters – however, they are inexpensive and can be found at most of electronics stores. Voltage standards vary by country and many, including Australia and much of Europe, call for 230 volts.